Bar Stool to Bathroom Stool Transformation


We have a little pedestal in our 1/2 bathroom.
Sadly we fight clutter on the pedestal.
So I decided the bathroom needed a little stool.
I looked around, but did not want to buy something plastic.
Re-purpose!


This old dog will do.
My better half marked it and sawed the legs off for me.


I sanded it, and then stained in with Special Walnut by Minwax. 
Then I finished it with a spray on Sealer by Minwax.




Now I just need to find a basket to put the stuff in.

Comments

  1. How do I have such a bad memory??? Just looked through my son Alex's yearbook with him and realized your daughter Hannah is one of his friends and Sarah is in his seminary class. Did I know this? I feel bad that I can't even remember. And I thought I saw you walking one of your kids to the elementary school where my youngest daughter goes. I did not realize we were such close neighbors!

    I'm starting to plan a little luncheon and would love to invite you. If you'd like to come, please email me at ValeriePondering@hotmail.com and I'll try to get an idea of when would work for people. Thanks!

    And great team work on the stool. It looks great. I wish I was good at stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up following you home from dropping off for early morning a week or so ago. Pretty funny. You turned off just before I did. Yup, we are close and our kids cross paths often. :) The world is very small.
      I don't usually post many pictures of my brood here. But recognized your son on your blog some time ago.
      I'll shoot you an email.


      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts